Dazzling Instant Teeth Whitening pen
Why Dazzling White? Powerful Whitening: Dazzling White brings the power of professional whitening directly to you in a convenient gel pen. Powerful Results:
1 week you will be able to whiten your teeth up to 4 shades whiter. Convenience: Dazzling White can travel with you, so you can easily whiten on the go to ensure that whitening treatments are not missed. Most Effective: Paint on whitening is the most effective method of teeth whitening because it begins the whitening process as soon as the gel is painted on the tooth. The hydrogen peroxide attacks stain molecules within the tooth for effective results you can see quickly. Instructions For Use: 1. Shake pen well for 5 seconds.
- Apply petroleum jelly to the inside of lips and gums prior to starting treatment (optional).
- Remove the cap from the brush end.
- Twist clockwise several times (initially requires multiple turns) until the gel covers the brush tip.
- Gently apply a thin layer of gel onto teeth, avoiding gums or lips.
- Continue to twist the pen to apply more gel during application.
- be sure to cover all surfaces of the tooth.
- Avoid painting on gums or lips.
To prevent irritation, petroleum jelly may be applied to the inside of lips before starting treatment.
- Wait 20 seconds for whitening liquid to dry on teeth before allowing contact with lips and tongue.
- Leave the gel on teeth for 10 minutes, and then wipe off.
- Rinse your mouth with water.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after application.
- Repeat as needed. Do not exceed 2 applications per day.
- You may brush using toothpaste before or after using Dazzling White, however, it is recommended that you brush after using the gel pen. If your teeth are sensitive after using Dazzling White, rinse your mouth with water and brush after 1-2 hours.
WARNINGS: 1. Use the product only as directed and for its intended use (only intended for natural teeth). Not intended for children under 14 as the product contains peroxide.
- Excessive use may temporarily cause teeth sensitivity. Do not use if allergic to any ingredients, if irritation or swelling occurs, or have sensitive teeth. Consult a dental professional or physician if any of these symptoms occur.
- For external oral use only, Do not swallow. Do not exceed 2 applications per day.
- May stain or discolor fabric.